The Anatomy of a Successful Facebook Post
- Has a Clear Goal.
- Asks for Engagement.
- Includes a Photo and a Link.
- Is Brief, but Uses Compelling Language.
- Isn’t Always Promotional.
- Is Provocative (or Inspirational)
- Keep it Real, and Relevant.
Quick Twitter tips:
- Limit to 1-2 hashtags per Tweet.
- Be conversational.
- Keep your copy short and sweet.
- Use images, GIFs, and/or videos whenever possible.
- Monitor events and trending conversations.
Fort Polk Progress tips:
- Follow the tips above for the platform you choose.
- Think community! How can your post help bring people together? We’re especially interested in helping Fort Polk soldiers and families feel welcome. Do that.
- Be encouraging! How can your post help others (especially soldiers and their families!)? Do that!